Business Systems Manager
Soundtrack Your Brand was founded in 2013 and is a leader in the corporate music market and the exclusive provider of Spotify Business and Soundtrack Business.
Soundtrack Your Brand is a lean and efficient start-up taking full advantage of Spotify’s leading technology and brand. We’re about 85 employees with a passion of changing how brands and businesses use digitally distributed music on a global scale. Among our customers are some of the world’s largest and most exciting brands. We’ve served music to businesses in the Nordics for a few years, and we’re currently expanding to the rest of the world.
Now, we’re looking for a Business Systems Manager to strengthen our Operations team. The Operations team focuses on optimizing our company’s performance – be it through efficient systems, insight-driven improvements based on system monitoring or by heading new business development initiatives.
In this position, you will be working in a small Operations unit called Business Solutions with the goal of delivering systems that enable scalability and growth for our business and customers. Firstly, the role is focused on driving implementation projects of new system features – all the way from design definition to the follow-up of project success.
Secondly, an important part of the role is to manage our key business systems, primarily our ERP and CRM. We are currently implementing a new ERP system to be used globally within the company, and you are expected manage any changes related to new releases and to configure this system on a case-by-case basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the business to clarify requirements and create functional design of new business systems features – e.g. new payment methods or integration with new sales driving tools
- Project management, mainly related to implementation of new features; briefing the Development team on functional design, keeping track of build status, managing any issues and following up after project completion
- Managing and configuring of our key business systems – mainly ERP and CRM – to stay up do date and align with changing business requirements
- Communication of system and process changes to the business users
You will report to the Director of Business Solutions and will work closely with many teams within the organization.
You’re great at expressing yourself, have a positive mindset and a can-do attitude. You have a natural interest in technology and are excited about facing challenges with no straight answer. You’re a pragmatic self-starter which means you take on tasks independently, understand what you need to do and deliver accordingly.
Experience and skills
- Strong project management skills, especially in IT implementation projects. Having worked with scalability focus in global contexts is meriting.
- Experience of – and interest in! – doing hands-on configuration (not coding) of the likes of ERP and CRM systems
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience, with a mix of technology and operational responsibilities. Having held roles as IT consultant or product/system owner is considered a strong merit.
- Experience of requirements management and functional system design, with good abilities to clearly communicate the design visually and in writing
- Good understanding of critical business processes, e.g. related to customers, payments and business financials
We believe that ambition comes from passion and belief in what you do. When we don’t hustle, we have wine tastings, talent competitions and movie nights.
Join us in our mission to kill bad background music.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org