Customer Success Manager
Soundtrack Your Brand was founded in 2013 and is a leader in the corporate music market and the exclusive provider of Spotify Business and Soundtrack Business.
Soundtrack Your Brand is a lean and efficient start-up taking full advantage of Spotify’s leading technology and brand. We’re 85 employees with a passion to change how brands and businesses use digitally distributed music on a global scale. Among our customers are some of the world’s largest and most exciting brands. We’ve served music to businesses in the Nordics for a few years, and we are currently expanding to the rest of the world.
Now, we’re looking for a person who can head up our Customer Success team at our Stockholm office as our new Customer Success Manager.
The Customer Success team focuses on ensuring our customer's success, driving adoption for our product, ensure renewals and provide customer insights to improve our product value. At Soundtrack Your Brand, we always strive to use insights and data to find proactive activities that will have a positive effect on our customer’s experience. As a fast moving start-up company, we have an excellent opportunity to build a customer-focused culture that will allow us to help a lot of customers succeed with a small team.
In this position, you will be working hands-on as well as be contributing to the overall Customer Success strategy. You will manage a growing team of about eight people which operates on different hours of the day. The team supports customers and partners all over the world from Stockholm and Seattle and daily tasks includes making kick-off calls to new customers, answer incoming emails and phone calls, and some administration tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Hiring and training.
- Plan the workflow during the day, guide the team members in their day-to-day work and help them in their ongoing interactions with customers when needed.
- Make sure that the team’s work is performed in a timely and qualitative manner, and that we’re staffed during the correct hours.
- Quality assurance; conduct ticket reviews on an individual and group level. Dive deep into the performance numbers, and take data-driven actions to increase the quality.
- Collect customer feedback and advocate customer needs cross-functionally.
- Work to identify and develop proactive improvements in the customer journey that will result in ensuring retention, satisfaction and/or decreased number of tickets.
The Customer Success team is a part of the Growth team at Soundtrack Your Brand. You will report to our Director of Customer Success and work closely with our Customer Retention Specialist as well as other teams of the organization.
You’re a real people person, have a positive mindset and a can-do attitude. An essential part of this position is to add creativity, energy, and inspiration to the rest of the team by being present and create a culture of massive customer delight. You’re a natural leader that is great at expressing yourself and easily adapt your management skills to different individuals in the team. You’re a pragmatic self-starter which means you understand what you need to do and can carry out on those plans.
Experience and skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- You have 4-5 years experience in a leadership position in a Customer Success or Customer support organization, preferably in B2B.
- You have experience in analyzing data and trends and proven experience in how to use your findings in a proactive and customer focused way.
- You are result-oriented and focused on building a world-class team and long-lasting customer relationships.
- You’re fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and verbally.
We believe that ambition comes from passion and belief in what you do. When we don’t hustle, we have wine tastings, talent competitions and movie nights. Needless to say, we love music and believe that artists and musicians should be compensated rightfully.
Apply to: email@example.com